Friday, May 22, 2009

Last Memory of a Senior


Oh my gosh SENIOR year was filled with so many speciall memories. I have a routine I do n my classes and none of them are the same because the people aren't the same i will miss that alot. It was the most fun that I've had in school ever, I have to say that i will miss being in high school I was blessed that i was surrounded by so many positive people that guided me in showed me the right path. Out of all the fond memories I have of my SENIOR year 2009 SENIOR Prom takes the cake for being the most memorable memory. That night was the last night that my friends and I all hung out together at a school function as high school students we laughed, talked, ate, and danced that whole night we enjoyed each others company it was so fun.. I will miss all my teachers and Zay and Dre ol dirty ahh, and all my underclassman friends and I thank any and everyone that impacted my life one way or the other...

When I first started going to Piper I didn't think i;d like it very much but now three years later I'm extremely sad and excited at the same time now that graduation day is approaching I will miss everyone that made my 2009 SENIOR year this memorable(let me stop before i cry)


La'La-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment